Wingham Wildlife Park, Canterbury
To contact this venue by email it will be shown below:
|Looking for: ||Animals & Farms, Parks & Gardens, Zoos & Wildlife|
|Address: ||Wingham Wildlife Park
|Postcode: ||CT3 1JL|
|Nearest City: ||Canterbury|
|Age Group: ||All Ages|
|Kids Activity: ||Indoors and Outdoors|
|Telephone: ||01227 720 836|
At the park we have tried to ensure that our facilities offer you the
most comfortable and enjoyable surroundings for your trip. All of the
facilities at the park have been designed to ensure that your visit is
safe however please remember a few things when you visit the park to
ensure that the trip gives you the best benefits:
- Ensure that you use our designated hand wash and sanitiser stations throughout the day especially before you eat or go home.
Facilities which you can find at the park to help the day go smoothly include:
- A number of toilets, including disabled toilets.
- Baby changing facilities.
- A cafe which serves food and drink all year from 10:00am until
4:00pm, as well as a refreshment kiosk which is situated by the play
- A large play area for children, where they must be supervised at all times by an adult.
- Wheel chairs available to use free of charge (all we need is a
set of keys to be left with us during use) - These wheel chairs were
very kindly donated to us by First Choice Mobility.
We are open all year round 7 days a week apart from the Christmas period
when we are closed on the 25th and 26th of December. Please note that
we do not accept cheque payment on the gate (with the exception of
Winter 10am until Dusk. Rest of Year
10am until 6pm.
Family £39 (2 adults & 2 children)
Under 2s are free
Group rates are available for groups containing 16 paying persons or
more. Including: Brownies, Scouts, Playschemes & Affinity.
|Children (2 - 15 years)