|Looking for: ||Animals & Farms|
|Address: ||Shropshire Wildlife Trust
193 Abbey Forgate
|Postcode: ||SY2 6AH|
|Kids Activity: ||Indoors and Outdoors|
|Telephone: ||01743 284280|
|Website: ||Click Here|
Shropshire Wildlife Trust
To protect and enhance the wildlife and wild places of Shropshire and to promote understanding, enjoyment and involvement in the natural world.
With strength of numbers and over 50 years of experience behind us we are an increasingly effective champion for local wildlife.
We are based at The Cut Visitor Centre in Abbey Foregate, Shrewsbury and also have a shop at The Boathouse in Ellesmere
You can visit our shop and gardens in Shrewsbury, which are situated close to the town centre and just opposite the Abbey.
- Looks after 37 nature reserves
- Welcomes people on to its nature reserves
- Campaigns for wildlife and the environment
- Encourages people to enjoy nature
- Involves volunteers in practical nature conservation
- Takes thousands of school children on trips to wild places every year
- The Trust is supported by more than 10,000 members.
Shropshire Wildlife Trust protects wildlife where you live. We are the county's leading environmental charity, supported by 11,000 members. With strength of numbers and over 50 years of experience behind us we are an increasingly effective champion for local wildlife.