|Aquariums & Sea Life Centres|
|Educational & Theatres|
|Farms and Animals|
|Heritage & Historical|
|Indoor Play Areas|
|Kid's Activities and Clubs|
|Museums & Art Galleries|
|Outdoor Play Areas|
|Outdoor Pursuits & Nature|
|Sports and Leisure|
|Zoos and Wildlife Parks|
Based at the mouth of the River Spey on the southern side of the Moray Firth on the east coast of Scotland, our centre is about an hour’s drive from Inverness. Set on a 450 hectare nature reserve with exhibitions, café and shop, it’s a fantastic day out!
The Centre is based in a wildlife haven that is home to ospreys, grey and harbour seals, otters, wildfowl and waders. Part of a 450 hectare nature reserve, it is a breathtaking and truly unique part of Scotland.
• Our Underwater World experience, in the biggest Ice House in Scotland
• Extensive education and outreach programme for children and schools. Find out more.
• Walking on the beautiful Scottish Wildlife Trust Reserve
• Watching otters, ospreys, seals and other local wildlife
• Listening to live underwater sound from our sonobuoy and exploring our acoustic exhibition
• Café Wild; relax and unwind with delicious homemade cakes and a cup of tea
• Gift shop with a fantastic selection of souvenirs, many of which can also be bought through our online shop.
• Spot some of the biggest bottlenose dolphins in the world using our binoculars and telescopes