|Looking for: ||Outdoor Play Areas, Theme parks, Transport|
Ross On Wye
|Postcode: ||HR9 6BY|
|Age Group: ||All Ages|
|Kids Activity: ||Indoors and Outdoors|
|Telephone: ||01600 890350|
|Website: ||Click Here|
SYMONDS YAT WEST AMUSEMENT PARK is situated on the bank of the river in the heart of the beautiful Wye Valley, providing a day out for all ages and tastes.
The amusement park offers hours of enjoyment, fun and excitement on the fairground rides and arcades. For energetic youngsters, there is probably the finest indoor and outdoor adventure playgrounds in the west.
- Children can play and families can picnic in the extensive grounds of the park.
- This lovely flat park offers some easy walks or a gentle river boat trip along the River Wye .
- There are plenty of seats for relaxation whilst enjoying the magnificent scenery.
- The park has a fine restaurant and bar offering a wide variety of refreshments
- Large car park and a coach park for up to 50 coaches.
- Discounts for Coach Parties and Group Bookings.
For energetic youngsters we have one of the finest adventure playgrounds in the West!
The Carousel is just one of our many rides and attractions that are available to hire. This allows them to be installed at your location for either long or short term. Our other rides include The Waltzer, Dodgems, The Sizzler and other children's amusements and inflatables.
Cruises on the River Wye passing the 13th century Church of Saint Dubricous and the breathtaking view of the rapids.
Enjoy the commentary giving the fascinating history of the the beautiful Wye Valley. These cruises will at your request stop directly outside Ye Olde Ferrie Inne. Experience the panoramic scenery of the Wye Valley on one of our 58 seat passenger boats.
Pay and play, so prices vary per attraction.
Daylight opening year round but individual attraction times may vary.
See their site for event information, as regular and varied events occur throughout the summer months.