|Looking for: ||Animals & Farms, Parks & Gardens, Outdoor Play Areas|
|Address: ||Rushmoor Country Park
Louth Road, North Cockerington
|Postcode: ||LN11 7DY|
|Kids Activity: ||Outdoors|
|Telephone: ||01507 327184|
|Website: ||Click Here|
Come and experience the Rushmoor magic... just outside Louth and only a short drive from the Lincolnshire Coast
There's lots to do and see for everyone from 2 to 92!
Rushmoor Country Park is a clean friendly farm park that is now in its 10th year and offers close contact with a wide variety of animals ranging from tiny harvest mice to Annie Moo – our larger than life Jersey cow..
- Over 2,500 baby rabbits born
- Around 3,000 baby rats and mice born
- Hundreds of wheelbarrow miles clearing paddocks
- Over 5,000 eggs laid.
- Over 150,000 cups of tea made
- Nearly 7,000 slices of chocolate fudge cake enjoyed
- 16,000 loaves of bread used in sandwiches..
- 1240 bottles washing up liquid used
Ponies and piglets, slides and bouncy castle - Hawks, and owls, goats and guinea pigs, ducks and bunnies, ride on toys and tractors, ice creams, tea gardens, flower gardens, pond walks, plants for sale and a tea room full of home made cakes and Lincolnshire foods. Hold and feed the animals - have fun and relax - almost everything is included in the entry price