|Aquariums & Sea Life Centres|
|Educational & Theatres|
|Farms and Animals|
|Heritage & Historical|
|Indoor Play Areas|
|Kid's Activities and Clubs|
|Museums & Art Galleries|
|Outdoor Play Areas|
|Outdoor Pursuits & Nature|
|Sports and Leisure|
|Zoos and Wildlife Parks|
On the Palace Demesne area there are numerous interesting features including the former Palace Stables Heritage Centre, which was a restored Georgian Stable block, the Primates Chapel and the Archbishop's Palace.
Walled gardens and gardens are there to stroll through!
The Archbishop’s Palace is was erected in 1770 by Architect Thomas Cooley for Archbishop Richard Robinson. It is now the offices of Armagh City and District Council.
Franciscan Friary is located at Palace Demense and was founded by Archbishop O’Scannail in 1263/64.
It has prominent patrons and played an important part in the city’s religious life until it was suppressed in 1542.
Facilities: restaurant, car park, coach park, disabled toilets and toilets.