|Aquariums & Sea Life Centres|
|Educational & Theatres|
|Farms and Animals|
|Heritage & Historical|
|Indoor Play Areas|
|Kid's Activities and Clubs|
|Museums & Art Galleries|
|Outdoor Play Areas|
|Outdoor Pursuits & Nature|
|Sports and Leisure|
|Zoos and Wildlife Parks|
- Discover the history and natural world of East Anglia on our beautiful 75 acre site
- Explore nearly 3km of woodland and riverside nature trails.
- Learn about fascinating East Anglian crafts and traditional Gypsy culture
- Get steamed up with our powerful engines
- Meet our friendly animals including Suffolk Punch Horses and rare breads of cattle and sheep.
- Discover 15 splendidly restored historic buildings.
- Try some delicious food and local produce in the new museum bistro
A great day out for everyone!
The Museum of East Anglian Life is open Tuesday to Saturday, 10am-4.30pm and Sunday 11am-4.30pm
Abbot's Hall is located within the grounds of the Museum and is open year round Tuesday to Saturday, 10am-4.30pm and Sunday 11am-4.30pm