|Looking for: ||Animals & Farms, Outdoor Play Areas|
|Postcode: ||PL13 1NZ|
|Telephone: ||01503 262532|
|Website: ||Click Here|
The Monkey Sanctuary Trust is a unique environmental charity dedicated to:
* Promoting the welfare, conservation and survival of primates.
* Working to end the primate trade and abuse of primates in captivity.
* Conserving natural habitats through education and sustainable living.
* Operating a sanctuary to care for victims of the UK primate pet trade.
* Bats are also on display at our venue!
The Trust is based at The Monkey Sanctuary in Cornwall, UK. The Sanctuary is currently home to four species of monkey: woolly monkeys, ex-pet capuchins, patas monkeys and barbary macaques. The Trust provides advice and support for primate rescue centres around the world.
- Adult Ticket
- Child Ticket
- Concession Ticket
- Family Ticket
March weekends only
30th Mar – 28th Sept: Sat – Thurs (CLOSED FRIDAYS except 19th Feb, 3rd Apr &30th Oct)
October weekends only
26th Oct – 2nd Nov (half term)
Open from 11am till 4.30pm, last admission at 4pm.