- Llama Trekking with the Golden Valley Llamas herd. Take a llama trek in Herefordshire or the Black Mountains of Wales
- Visit the book town of Hay-on-Wye, the Cathedral city of Hereford which houses the largest chained library in the world and the Mappa Mundi, the market towns of Abergavenny, Ross, Monmouth, Ludlow and Chepstow
- Walk on a long distance footpath - Offa's Dyke Path, the Marches Way or the Herefordshire Trail, and take a trip to a Marcher Castle - Skenfrith, Grosmont or the White Castle
- Visit the National Trust properties of Croft Castle, the Brockhampton Estate, Berrington Hall and the Weir Garden
Half day llama trek
We take our llamas out throughout the year, and can usually accommodate you and your party at short notice. Sometimes, different groups of llama trekkers will go out together - the more, the merrier
- You will help call in, catch, halter, groom and walk your llama through our fields and farm, or beyond though the glorious Herefordshire countryside.
- Llama Treks tailored to your party's requirements.
- Up to five llamas available
- Price per person, either with one llama each or sharing one llama between two people £35 adults, £25 children
- Minimum half day llama trek based on two people