|Aquariums & Sea Life Centres|
|Educational & Theatres|
|Farms and Animals|
|Heritage & Historical|
|Indoor Play Areas|
|Kid's Activities and Clubs|
|Museums & Art Galleries|
|Outdoor Play Areas|
|Outdoor Pursuits & Nature|
|Sports and Leisure|
|Zoos and Wildlife Parks|
Fun for all the family - Start your journey into the unique historic setting of the Lappa Valley on one of our famous steam trains. once inside the park you will find a further two railways to enjoy along with a whole host of exciting family friendly activities.
In the unique historic setting of the Lappa Valley you will find loads of fun things to do and discover! There are three separate miniature railways running through this oasis of conservation, where wildlife thrives in a protected environment. It’s a great place to enjoy peace and quiet away from it all...
• Newlyn Branchline - 10¼" gauge Newlyn branch line running from East Wheal Rose.
• Woodland Railway - 7¼" gauge miniature woodland railway.
• Boating Lake - Canoes and paddle boats on our lake.
• Maze - Brick-and-turf maze based on Trevithick's railway locomotive of 1804.
• Crazy Golf - Crazy golf and putting.
• Play Areas - Slides, swings, roundabout, climbing frames, sand pit and adventure castle for the children.
• Nature Trails - Woodland walks.
• Childrens' Rides - Coin-operated bikes for children (5 years +).
• Gypsy Caravan - Authentic gypsy caravan.
• 9-Hole Golf Course - St Newlyn East 12-hole par 44 course.
We are open every day until Sunday 1 November 2015.
The Ticket Office opens at 10am.
Open 7 days a week all season.
Train Timetable 2 May - 19 July
Adult - £12
Child - £9.50
Over 60's - £10
Family Saver (2 Adults & 2 Children) £37
Family Saver (2 Adults & 3 Children) £40
Dog - £1
Under 3s are FREE.